Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I am back

Hey here I am again!

I had been not so good regarding this . I have been doing a lot of updating Feather River Properties website though.

Real Estate is starting to pick up again. I think it is a combination of the season, the new jobs coming in, and the prices of homes for sale being closer to what the market will now bear.

That jobs thing is great for Oroville. I have seen a few new businesses including a modular manufacturing plant opening in Oroville it is called Xtreme Homes. Also, a new Line-mans College moved into Oroville. They train people to work on the highline power poles. Also, the County has expanded its workforce here in Oroville.

I have a few new listings, to view them, click here.

So all I need right now is a few new escrows, hopefully, God willing, it will be real soon. Thankfully, I am being paid to help around the office with training and advertising.

So, I am trying to get hyperlinks to different banks and loan brokers, and other companies that help in the Real Estate process for both this Blog and for Feather River Properties.

Thank You for Your interest here. Let Me know if You would like to see anything else on here.

No comments: